This is more than just a nice idea. As Dr Neff says “There is an ever-increasing body of research that attests to the motivational power of self-compassion. Self-compassionate people set high standards for themselves, but aren’t as upset when they don’t meet their goals. Instead, research shows that they’re more likely to set new goals for themselves after failure rather than wallowing in feelings of frustration and disappointment.”
Personal issues – resolved » Why self compassion is key to motivation
Join Our Community
- Why self compassion is key to motivation
- What is self compassion and how can it help me?
- How to become successful as an immigrant to Australia
- How young men can become more motivated, responsible and confident
- Expert on immigrating to Australia, Rajiv Bedse, tells of free resources & believing in yourself